EXAMINATION AND LASER REMOVAL OF BENIGN LESIONS
QUICK AND EASY
- usually no scarring
- no bleeding
- indications: vascular and pigmented lesions, benign skin growths
The Medical Fabjan Dermatology Centre use the renowned Fotona laser to examine and remove a range of benign (harmless) lesions, thus ensuring fast and effective removal with a perfectly aesthetic outcome.
- If you have shallow wrinkles or sun-damaged skin (rough skin, leathery appearance)
- If you have mild, superficial scars
- For the removal of pigmented lesions (brown spots and freckled skin)
- For removing precancerous lesions
AFTER THE PROCEDURE
After laser treatment, healing takes a little longer, but the scar is less visible or does not appear at all. It can also leave a slightly red or pigmented mark, which usually disappears after a few months. The treated area should not be directly exposed to ultraviolet rays (sun, tanning salon) for at least three months, or else must be appropriately protected.